Pretty simple Credit Minimums
To qualify for an automobile loan through our network, you will need at least $1,600 in gross monthly income, and be a U.S. resident at least 18 years old.
- No refinancing or title loans available
- Vehicle must be purchased from within dealer network
- No auto loans available for private sales (i.e. buying a car directly from your neighbor)
Can You Tell Me My Rate Over The Phone?
Not that easy. Your interest rate will depend upon:
- Whether you are buying a new or used car
- The length of the loan
- The amount of the downpayment.
Can You Give Me A Hint?
You can match your credit score to expected rates at www.myfico.com. In round numbers, if your score is above 700, expect to pay around 7 percent. If you are in the 600s, you'll pay between 7.5 to 10.5 percent. If it's in the 500s, expect to pay 15 percent; below 500, you'll see rates at 18 to 20 percent.
Click here to see why those numbers aren't as bad as you think.